NEWS: Daily 11 AM to 8 PM .

General Information


GENERAL INFORMATION

Organizer
National Book Trust, India, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of HigherEducation, Government of India

Co-organizer
India Trade Promotion Organisation, Ministry of Commerce, Government of India
Venue
Hall Nos 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 12A, 14 and 18, Pragati Maidan, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110001
Duration                                     Timings                                               Inauguration
15 to 23 February 2014.        11:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.              15 February 2014 at 10.30 a.m.
Subsidized* Rental for English Language Publishers for Maximum of 30 Stalls

Types of Space Stand Bare Space
(3m x 3m)
Stall
(3m x 3m)
Stall
(3m x 2m)
Rates (INR) 7832 47170 48950 32930
Rates with Service
Tax @12.36% (INR)
8800 53000 55000 37000


Note
Booking of Stalls for an individual participant or on collective basis under the general category is restricted to a maximum of 30 Stalls. In case of tands, allotment is restricted to a maximum of two Stands per participant and no combination of Stalls and Stands will be allowed.
Subsidized* Rental for Hindi and Other Indian Language Publishers for Maximum of One Stall/Stand for Each Participant

Types of Space Per Stand For additional Stands
(Upto max. 2 stands)
Per Stall
(3m x 3m)
For additional Stalls
(Upto max. 20 Stalls)
Rates (INR) 4700 7832 29370 48950
Rates with Service
Tax @12.36% (INR)
5280 8800 33000 55000

Note
The subsidized rates are applicable to those participants exhibiting books only in Hindi or any of the Indian languages. The subsidized rates are allowed on the rent of one Stand/Stall only. Allotment for an individual participant or on collective participants is restricted to a maximum of 20 stalls.
* Actual cost incurred by the Trust, Rates (INR)

Stand Bare Space (3m x 3m) Stall (3m x 3m) Stall(3m x 3m)
22000 12222 123000 85000

can make the payment of their booking in two installments. 25% of the total payment must be paid at the time of Booking (by 15 November 2013) and the remaining 75% payment can be made before the last date of booking i.e. 31 December 2013.

Specification of Stall/Stand /Bare Space, Furniture and Electrical Fittings
A Stand of 1m Length It consists of one panel with one octonorm counter, four shelves, one chair, fascia lettering on vinyl cutting, carpet and one dustbin.
A Stall of 3m x 3m It consists of 9 panels with one octonorm counter, 9 MS shelves, two chairs, fascia lettering on vinyl cutting, carpet and one dustbin.
A Stall of 3m x 2m It consists of 7 panels with one octonorm counter, 6 MS shelves, two chairs, fascia lettering on vinyl cutting, carpet and one dustbin.
Bare Space Only carpet and electric connection will be provided for the participants opting for Bare Space. No subsequent request will be entertained in this regard. Total admissible load per stall will be 1 kilo watt. For additional electricity consumption, extra charges will be levied.
Additional Furniture It can be hired from the authorized contractor approved by the organizers after making an advance payment at the rate duly approved by the organizer
Electrical Fittings
(a) StandOne spotlight and one point for computer connection will be provided. Total admissible load per Stand will be 200 watts. For additional electricity consumption, extra charges will be levied.
(b) Stall of 9 m2 Six spotlights and one point for computer connection will be provided. Total admissible load per Stall will be 1 kw. For additional electricity consumption, extra charges will be levied. (Payment of additional electrical charges will be made by the participant at the rate decided by the
organizers).
(c) Stall of 6 m2 Four spotlights and one point for computer connection will be provided. Total admissible load per Stall will be 700 watts. For additional electricity consumption, extra charges will be levied.(Payment of additional electrical charges will be made by the participant at the rate decided by the
organizers).
Note
The organizers reserve the right to alter the dimensions of the Stands/Stalls/Bare Space without assigning any reason thereof and the organizers decision will be final and binding on the participants. However, in such a case, participants will be informed in advance.
Mode of Bookings/Payment
Bookings can be done online at our website: www.newdelhiworldbookfair.gov.in.
Alternatively, booking can be done through Bank Draft/Pay Order in favour of National Book Trust, Indiapayable at New Delhi. However, no cheques will be entertained with regard to booking of Stands/Stalls/Bare Space. Participants, who wish to pay in cash may come to the office of the Deputy Director (Exhibition) personally or send their representatives along with the duly filled application form. Bookings can also be made through RTGS, the details are as follows:
Details of Bank Transfer
Beneficiary NATIONAL BOOK TRUST, INDIA
Bank CANARA BANK
A/C 3159101000021
IFSC CNRB0003159
MICR Code of Bank 110015187
Address Nehru Bhawan, 5 Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi–110070
* 25% of total payment must be paid at the time of booking. The remaining 75% must be paid by
31 December 2013.
Last Date for Booking
15 November 2013 — 25% of the total payment along with the duly filled application form.
31 December 2013 — Remaining 75% of the total payment.
Participation is Open to
• Indian and Foreign publishers • Dealers and Manufacturers of Teaching Aids/CD-ROMs
• Book Sellers & Distributors • Government Organizations/Institutions
Categories of Participants
The participants are classified into the following broad categories:
• English Language Publishers/Booksellers/Distributors
• Hindi & Other Indian Regional Language Publishers
• Foreign Publishers
The English language publishers are further classified according to the following categories for allotment of Stalls/Stands:
• General and Trade • Social Sciences and Humanities
• Science and Technology • Children’s Books
• Government Organizations/Institutions • E-books
• Educational Books (including Educational Aids & CDs, etc.)
Note
(1) Publishers of Children’s books in Hindi and other Indian regional languages can also apply for Stalls/Stands in Children’s book category but in such cases they will not be entitled for any concession/subsidy.
(2) Each English Language participants may therefore indicate the category (one only) under which they would like to be placed. The option once exercised will be final and binding on the participants. However, if no option is indicated in the application form, the organizers reserve the right to place the participants in a suitable category on the basis of the information furnished by them.
Allotment of Stands / Stalls / Bare Space
Allotment of Stands/Stalls/Bare Space will be made by a computerized draw of lots. Allotment letters with layout plans, indicating the hall nos. and stand/stall nos. will be intimated to the participants in advance via email or by post and it will also be notified on the Fair website.
Registration of Participants and Possession of Stall/Stand/Bare Space Registration will start at 4:00 p.m. on 14 February 2014 in front of the respective halls in which Stands/Stalls/Bare Space of the participants has been allotted. Possession of Bare Space to the allotted participants will be made available on 12 February 2014 at
4.00 p.m.
Assistance
For any assistance during the Fair, participants may contact the respective hall in-charge of the organizers, whose name and contact details will be communicated at the time of registration or possession of Stalls/Stands/Bare Space.
Fair Directory
Each participant will be provided a Fair Directory, which will list out the name and address of all the participants, with a brief description of the organizations on the basis of the information furnished by them in the application form. The organizers will have the right to suitably edit the text provided by the participants. The organizers reserve the exclusive right to publish and sell the Fair Directory of the exhibitors with the advertisements, which appears in the Fair Directory.
Advertisement in the Fair Directory
The charges for the advertisement in the Fair Directory are given below:
Back Cover – IV (Colour) Rs.35000
Inside Cover – II (Colour) Rs.31000
Back Cover – III (Colour) Rs.29000
Full Page (Colour) Rs.17000
Full Page (Black & White) Rs.14000
Participants interested in advertising in the Fair Directory may apply separately to the organizers by 15 November, 2013. Such requests will be considered on first-come-first-serve basis. The organizers reserve the right to accept or reject such requests for advertisement.
Flag Poles, Buntings and Hoardings
Allotment of flag poles and space for bunting and hoardings will be made in accordance with charges levied by ITPO against the poles/space provided by ITPO for this purpose. Intimation regarding allotment of poles/space will be notified separately on the Fair website and via emails.
Entry Passes
Participants will be given two complimentary multiple entry passes per Stand and five complimentarymultiple entry passes per Stall.